"My Mission Statement
To live completely, honestly and progressively without regret, and to
continually expand my imagination and creativity. "


I didn't all ways want to be an Interior Designer, In fact I wanted to be a Teacher, Psychologist or a Dermatologist. I waited for my interest to fade as it had for the other professions, it didn't. Interior Design was the one that stuck.

Studying Interior Design has opened the door for many other interests to develop, mainly in artistic areas such as Graphic Design, jewellery design etc.

There are many things that influence my design style depending on what the project calls for. The elements that remain the same regardless, are my love of simple, clean, elegant spaces.

In my spare time I read, research Holistic Care and build my Graphic Design knowledge base.